Join Our Team
You work hard, but should still have time left over to enjoy life. At Kane & Trap, we’ll help you achieve that goal.
As a leading court reporting firm in Michigan, with a combined 40+ years’ experience in the industry, we’re using the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to provide court reporters the ability to work in an environment that offers many advantages!
- Flexible schedule
- A full support staff. Your expertise is in “making the record.” Our staff’s expertise lies in providing you cutting-edge legal technology, allowing you the opportunity to work from your home and, with the touch of a button, e-mail your transcript to our office. We’ll take it from there, giving you more time to enjoy the important things in life,
- Supplies provided.
- Excellent work. 90 percent of our work is deposition work with the most prestigious attorneys and law firms in Michigan. If writing real-time is your forte, we’ve got the work for you!
- Bi-monthly compensation. Pay status and details of the reporters’ upcoming paycheck are available online.
- A friendly and professional environment with a full support staff with offices located in downtown Grand Rapids.
- For the sharp, beginning court reporter, in addition to the above benefits, by joining Kane & Trap Court Reporting, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of an experienced team of court reporters who have the knowledge, expertise, and ability to train you and mentor you in your growth as a court reporter, allowing you the potential to earn an excellent income.
- Temporary certification available.
- Will assist in moving expenses for long-term commitment.
If you seek an innovative firm that will provide you with excitement, high income, and pride of association, contact Katy or Kelly at Kane & Trap today!